Due to Covid-19 Alert Level 3 in Auckland. All classes that were scheduled on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday are now going to be held online via Zoom. Please note that these are live classes are not just recordings of videos. You must have received an email with the link and change in timing and possibly a different day than your regular class.
Here is the timing for your quick reference. For the link, please contact Shihan Syed asap.
- Wednesday, 12 August – 4.00 pm to 4.40 pm :
- Wednesday, 12 August – 5.00 pm to 5.40 pm :Yellow belts and Green w Stripe
- Thursday, 13 August – 4.00 pm to 4.40 pm : Green and Orange
- Thursday, 13 August – 5.00 pm to 5.40 pm : Blue, Purple w Stripe and Purple
- Friday, 14 August – 4.30 pm to 5.30 pmBrown and Black
Introducing Karate classes for kids ages 4 to 6 years old
Karate classes for 6 years and above
02. Syllabus based on Traditional Karate and Modern Self defence
03. Multiple branches, flexible day and time options
04. All classes run under the supervision of the Founder and Chief Instructor, Shihan Syed
05. Club affiliations with New Zealand, Japan and India
07. Affordable and transparent fees structure
08. A balance between Participation and Performance coaching
09. Options for online classes with the proper grading system in place
10. Training support using Youtube video tutorials
Intro to Lion Budokan Karate International
Lion Budokan Karate International started its first Branch in Auckland in May 2013 with a handful of students. Our vision is to promote Karate as an essential sport for people of all ages and fitness levels.
The life skills a student learns while learning self-defence are amazing. Self-discipline, being a great team player, confidence building, improved focus and concentration are to new a few.
Integrity & Respect
We are one of the fastest-growing Karate clubs in Auckland. Started in 2013 with a handful of members, we now offer thirteen sessions(karate lessons) per week to members of different age groups and fitness levels across four branches in Auckland.
Our training methods consist of a mix of traditional karate and modern self-defence techniques. We believe Karate is a complete system of life that requires work on body and mind equally. Join us now and become a part of the comprehensive system of Martial Arts training.