Karate classes for 5 years old and above
Top 10 reasons to join Lion Budokan Karate International
- Values that we promote are Integrity and Respect
- Syllabus based on Traditional Karate and Modern Self defence
- Multiple branches, flexible day and time options
- All classes run under the supervision of the Founder and Chief Instructor, Shihan Syed
- Club affiliations with New Zealand and India
- Tournament Participation – Local and International
- Affordable and transparent fees structure
- A balance between Participation and Performance coaching
- Option for Senior belt levels to join classes online
- Training support using Youtube video tutorials
Intro to Lion Budokan Karate International
Lion Budokan Karate International started its first Branch in Auckland in May 2013 with a handful of students. Our vision is to promote Karate as an essential sport for people of all ages and fitness levels.
The life skills a student learns while learning self-defence are amazing. Self-discipline, being a great team player, confidence building, improved focus and concentration are to name a few.
Integrity & Respect
We are one of the fastest-growing Karate clubs in Auckland. Started in 2013 with a handful of members, we now offer thirteen sessions(karate lessons) per week to members of different age groups and fitness levels across four branches in Auckland.
Our training methods consist of a mix of traditional karate and modern self-defence techniques. We believe Karate is a complete system of life that requires work on body and mind equally. Join us now and become a part of the comprehensive system of Martial Arts training.