Rules & Regulations
What you need to know to start
- Finger and toe-nails must be clean and short.
- Jewellery, watches, metal hair clips, plastic hairbands, should not be worn when training.
- Uniform must be neat and tidy. Your appearance reflects on your club and instructor as well
- Do not leave your valuables in the Dojo
- Please remain silent during karate classes
- Turn off your mobile phones or keep them on silent mode while in the Dojo
- Please inform us in advance should you not be able to attend a regular session.
- Children are not allowed to run inside the club while they are not participating in the classes
- Inform the instructor of any medical condition or injury before training.
- Keep your uniform in good shape by removing stains. It is also essential to maintain your sleeves and pant length to an appropriate size; either too long or too short could affect your training.
- Coloured T-shirts or sweat clothes are not permitted.
- Only Girls/Women may wear a white t-shirt underneath their uniform.
- Dojo badges must be worn correctly. (Refer to Uniform and badges section)
- Please do not ask instructors about anything other than your core training topic for the day during or after classes as they may not be able to answer you.
- Always email us at email@example.com for any queries.
What you should bring with you
- Towel, water bottle, Protective Gears
- If you have asthma carry your inhalers
- If you are on any medication, please bring them with you